fredag 30 mars 2012

... några dikter ...

Hey. jag har inget att göra just nu ... ska jag skriva <3 okey jag skriver >< kom görna med tipps eller råd <3 
jag behöver det ... 


sad people cut just because what you say to them. what you do to them. there is nothing you can do because i hate you. some call them emos ... i call them humans <3 


don't call me emo or i'll just cry big juicy tears of blood and pain, then i'll die and it will be all your fault. 


tears are words too painfull for a broken heart to speak. 


i always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but i never knew looking back on laughs would make me cry <3 ... 


om du vill, kalla på mig, 
say my name and smile.
om du vill, hata mig, 
scream my name in hate. 
om du vill, älska mig,
whisper my name with love ... 


when you said that we would be together 4ever, i thought that it meant until we died. but ... i guess that 4ever isn't as long as it used to be ... 


ja ..... bara några 'dikter' jag 'gillar' ..... <3 den första kom jag på alldeles nu ..... och den 5te kom jag oxå på .... men för några månader sedan <3
ja ne~ <3



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar