torsdag 29 mars 2012

Teaser \(>w<)/

Here is a story i have started on ^^  enjoy the teaser XD

I was walking, but i did't know where. Not home. because there was Kyo ... waiting for me. i couldn't even think of anyone else than him. Everything was bullshit to me now. i just wanted to live, but i couldn't do that ... because of Kyo. My own brother. it was like a prison and i was the main prisoner. The whore. but i wasn't the only one, i was just one of them ... one of his whores. 
The cold air bit my skin and went through my hole body. i shivered and sat down on the ground. i felt my phone wibrate in my pocket. a sigh came out of my mouth when i looked at the screen. it was Kyo. But i didn't pick up, because i knew that he would ask me to come home ... be 'nice' to him ... 

jag hoppas ni gillar den och kommentera gärna ^^ förlåt om det finns några stavfel <3 jag har inte kommit längre och jag hoppas ni kommer med tipps så jag kommer igång för detta ska bli en lång berättelse ... eller jag har det som mål och sen vet jag ju inte XP 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar