fredag 30 mars 2012

Novell klar ^^


Nyappy XD här är berättelsen jag började på. men jag har bestämt att det får vara en väldigt kort novell istället. för jag har nog inte tid eller ork att göra en hel berättelse >< men jag hoppas ni gillar den i alla fall. kommentera gärna och jag blir glad om ni kommer med synpunkter ^^ enjoy <3  

I was walking, but i did't know where. Not home. because there was Kyo ... waiting for me. i couldn't even think of anyone else than him. Everything was bullshit to me now. i just wanted to live, but i couldn't do that ... because of Kyo. My own brother. it was like a prison and i was the main prisoner. The whore. but i wasn't the only one, i was just one of them ... one of his whores. 
The cold air bit my skin and went through my hole body. i shivered and sat down on the ground. i felt my phone wibrate in my pocket. a sigh came out of my mouth when i looked at the screen. it was Kyo. But i didn't pick up, because i knew that he would ask me to come home ... be 'nice' to him ...  the texts roled in. it took a minute for the second one came with that happy song; pling-ding-ding. it maked me sick, because i knew that life wasn't as happy. then the third, after  that the fourth. it continued until i couldn't take it anymore. i called him.
"where the f**k are you??" he asked when he picked up. 
i didn't answer on his question, i just said: "what do you want??" 
"i want you to come home, bitch." 
"why??" i asked as i saw the lights from a car a few meters away. 
i got an idea. 
"i'm alone ... all alone", he said with a really bad sad voice. 
"well i wont come home. not anymore. i'm tired of being your whore, when i am really your sister!"
he didn't say anything. 
"give me a fu**ing reason why you riped me every fu**ing day!!" 
"i- i ... i don't know", he said after a moment of silence. 
"you don't know?? well that's making my life even better!! i will show you how my life is right now!!" 
"but ..." that's all i herd of his voice before i walked out on the road and said goodbye to the world. and that's my life.  


vad tyckte ni?? kommentera!! tack för att ni tar er tid att läsa denna blogg !! <3 

Kyo:
kyo är ifrån det japanska rockbandet Dir en Gray ... och han skrämmer mig XD  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar